At mcgraphix, we know that sometimes a website is more than a website. There are many reasons why you would need web-based applications. For example, you may want to track visitor information or make part of your site restricted to registered users only. Perhaps, you would like simple online tool to update the content of your site without the need to write HTML.
Some examples of applications we have built include:
- A personal time tracking application
- An online showroom for a pre-owned car dealership
- A product/service portal for recording studio professionals
- An online tool to facilitate the serving of subpoenas
- A tool for a construction company to add new photos to their site of newly completed construction.
You may also have the need to create an online application for use within your company. For example, you may want to deploy an intranet communication to and between employees.
- An online employee directory
- A way to post company news or policies
- Employee surveys and questionaires
We are experts in various technologies that can fit in with your internal infrastucture including Flash, Flex, Actionscript, Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET and PHP.
Not all applications are best suited to the web. We can design and develop desktop applications using Adobe AIR that can be deployed on Windows and Mac platforms seemlessly.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you deploy a winning online application.